Welcome to A Prayer Warrior's Respite Page

Thank you for visiting this page. I began this as an effort for all those who are tired and weary in life's battled to come and rest by still waters and be inspired, encouraged, and nourished by other Christians on the journey heavenward.. Feel free to add your posts, links and encouragement on the spiritual walk of life. God Bless you all, and Thank you for your prayerful support for all those who ask for a help in that manner.



For all those who pray, we all need a resting place where we rest beside still waters for the Lord to refill our soul. Rejuvenation and renewing our minds, hearts, souls, and nourishing our bodies and spirits will enable us to continue on the journey. We are all heaven bound

This is a new journey of faith that is open to all my prayer warriors on my prayer team for not only my parish of La Virgen De Guadalupe Catholic Church, but for all those who have joined us in the effort of prayer and sacrifice.



Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A GIFT FOR THE PRAYER WARRIOR TEAM

Dear Prayer warriors, and Prayer team.




I would like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Glorious New year wrought with many miracles. Also, I have kept this project under wraps for a while, but I want to welcome you to an awesome avenue for more prayerful support. This is a personal blog I started shortly after my dear friend Gretchen Hohenberg past away on November 22, 2011 on the feast of St. Cecelia. She was a powerful prayer warrior and dear confidant and friend to me when I returned to my faith. Please take some time if you have it to visit my blog called A prayer Warrior’s respite.



The address is:



http://aprayerwarriorsrespite.blogspot.com.



I pray I can keep on top of this blog better in the coming year. Thank you for your prayerful support over all these years in praying for others. This is an area you can go to in order to fill your soul. Also, I welcome any contributions and insight you would like to share as well. God Bless you.





With Love,



Valerie Joy Kreilick



Also, Welcome to Lori P. from Canada and Kathy Larson who hails from Wyoming. Our e-prayer chain links to New Mexico, Canada, Wyoming, Portugal, Nevada, Medjugorje, and a few other states I can’t think of right now. You are a valuable asset to our group and I appreciate all you do.

No comments: